Reis Informatica is currently seeking an experienced Network Administrator for a full-time opportunity with our own organization to be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
You will be a part of a team of technicians who are working together supporting many clients. You will be working from our offices in Lisbon and electronically collaborating over video conferencing with the team in Canada. Your work hours will be 8am to 5pm (Lisbon Time). There will be the occasional travel to Canada to work along side the team so a valid passport will be needed. This will happen at least once a year.
- Providing day to day support of routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers in both physical and virtual infrastructure
- Planning and recommending design that could improve the existing network environment
- Providing analysis of network capacity and health
- Implementing networking best practices and standards throughout the infrastructure
- Creating documentation (to include Visio diagrams) and communications
- Participating and providing feedback into the day to day Managed Services network operations
- Participating in escalated support through the ticketing system
- Escalating critical issues in a timely manner
- Coordinating technical implementation with partners from business
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ YEARS experience in general Network Engineering with expertise in design, build and support of network infrastructure
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Network Devices: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Servers and backup systems (Multivendor Network Environment)
- Expert with Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange
- Expert with Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of Azure, AWS
- Advanced knowledge of Network Skills: TCP/IP, routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSec VPN) Layer 2/3 switching and VLAN configuration, Firewall security policy
- Proficient with tools to collect network statistic utilizing protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of VMware ESX and Cisco experience and certifications are a benefit
- Resume with academic, professional, volunteer experience, and references
- Cover letter outlining the reasons your skills and experience would benefit Reis Informatica
- Any other documents that you would consider relevant to the role
Details to be negotiated during the final phase of the interview process.
About Reis Informatica
Based in Kitchener-Waterloo, with a secondary office in Lisbon, Portugal, Reis Informatica is a high growth Managed and Professional Services Provider. We exist to offload the burden of managing IT and allow our clients to focus on their business success. We provide innovative SaaS, HaaS and IaaS solutions along with traditional IT and we bolt it all down with a focus on security throughout all corners of the business.
We are most proud of our people and our culture who are able to bring meaningful and profound changes to our client’s operations.